Western Ontario Dentistry Interview Questions
Past Interview Questions & Tips
Western Ontario Dentistry Key Application & Interview Statistics
Overall Success Rate (Total Applicants : Total Spaces)
Optimise Your Interview Performance
Learn the best interview strategies and practice with past interview questions & model answers.
Western Ontario Dentistry Past Interview Questions
- Why did you choose dentistry?
- Tell me a time when you handed in an assignment late.
- Why do you want to be a dentist?
- If you are accepted into two dental schools of your top choice, what would you do to make up your mind?
- Aside from spending time with your family, what else do you do for fun?
- What are your hobbies?
- What extracurriculars do you do?
- What’s the most attractive aspect of dentistry?
- You have a very well-paying job. One day while in the bathroom you witness a customer fall and slip and hurt himself. You bring this to your employer’s attention but he shrugs it off. Six months later this customer files a lawsuit. Your boss wants you to deny having witnessed anything in court. What do you do?
- You have a huge essay/exam tomorrow, but your best friend calls and says she really needs someone to talk to. What would you do?
- You promised your mother you would call her and for the third time in a row, you neglected to do so. How are you going to resolve this?
- Two of your roommates are fighting and it gets so bad that it looks like they’re going to move out. What do you do?
- Describe a time when someone took credit for something that you did.
- Name a time when someone was dishonest to you.
- Tell me about a time when you witnessed dishonest behaviour.
- You’ve broken a promise. What do you do?
- You have always been a good student but recently you are emotionally disturbed by personal issues. Final exams are coming up and you cannot concentrate on your study, what would you do?
- Describe a time when you helped someone through difficulty or hardship.
- Describe a time you had to tell someone you disapproved of their actions.
- What would you tell someone if you’d disappointed them?
Dentistry Interview Hot Topics & Interview Techniques
MMI Question Bank
200+ Questions, Model Answers with Expert Techniques & Simulated Interview Circuits
Dental School Interview Questions
Free Past Dental School Interview Questions & University Specific Techniques
MMI Interview Courses
20+ Interview Stations & Expert Feedback. The Leading MMI Interview Preparation Course, Taught By Interview Specialists.