University (UCAS) Applications
At BlackStone Tutors we are very proud of the specialist services we can offer students embarking on the road to further education. Our seamless range of services assist students to make the smooth transition into further education during what can be a very busy and stressful time in their educational lives. Our services include:
- Guidance on the university application process;
- Guidance on choosing the right university and degree subject;
- Guidance on writing and tailoring UCAS applications with a particular focus on the UCAS Personal Statement;
- Tutoring for specialist assessments (BMAT, UKCAT, LNAT) from tutors who have successfully navigated through those assessments previously;
- Interview advice, training and practice;
- Applications to Oxford and Cambridge; and
- Applications to Ivy League or other American universities.
Aspiring Oxford and Cambridge students should be prepared for a demanding admission process. This is often composed of specialist assessments mentioned above and a notoriously tricky interview. We boast a number of tutors whom having studied at Oxford and Cambridge, are part of an exclusive club able to offer first hand advice of what to expect.
At BlackStone Tutors we are well equipped to offer specialist Oxbridge advice on:
- Which colleges to apply to within these respective universities and which course to apply to within these colleges.
- Tailoring your UCAS form to appeal to the administrators at Oxbridge
- Interviews, with a databank of past questions frequently asked at Oxbridge, guidance of what to do when that inevitable unanswerable question is posed as well as invaluable mock interviews.
For further guidance please email email@example.com