Texas A&M University Baylor College Dentistry Interview Questions
Past Interview Questions & Tips
Texas A&M University Baylor College Dentistry Key Information
Texas A&M outlines the following attributes as being vital in applicants: a clear motivation to pursue a career in dentistry, involvement in community service, observation or involvement in a dental office or clinic, involvement in a dental preparatory program, communication ability, leadership, and evidence of diverse cultural experience.
Texas A&M University Baylor College Dentistry Key Application & Interview Statistics
Overall Success Rate (Total Applicants : Total Spaces)
Optimise Your Interview Performance
Learn the best interview strategies and practice with past interview questions & model answers.
Texas A&M University Baylor College Dentistry Past Interview Questions
- If you were in a position with an overwhelming task at hand and you had to do it, what would you do?
- How do you cope with stress?
- Tell me about your DAT score.
- What have you learned from volunteering?
- If you become accepted into dental school and graduate, you will have achieved a level of success that not many can say they have reached. How much more success would you want for your children and what does success mean to you?
- Why not medicine?
- Why not another health career?
- Tell me about your DAT score and these specific sections.
- Why should we choose you over someone with better qualifications?
- What was my biggest weakness and how it would be a negative asset to dentistry
- What do you least like about dentistry?
- Which volunteer experience was your favorite and what did you learn from it?
- Tell me about your health-related experiences.
- Describe a community service experience you have had and explain what you learned from it
- What are the issues in dentistry today?
- How are you preparing for the dental school curriculum?
- Why do you think you can be a good dentist?
- If you were to not get into dental school, name three professions you’d likely pursue?
- Discuss the path that you have taken to get you to where you are now.
- Tell me about your experience in dental offices.
- How have you proven to yourself you will be a good dentist?
- How would you rate your motivation to pursue a career in dentistry?
- Have you looked into taking Anatomy and Physiology to prepare you for D1?
- Why should we choose you over any other student here today?
- What are some things you want to see in a dental school?
- How do you feel about your GPA and DAT scores?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- What are your plans after dental school?
- What is one strength and one weakness?
- How did you study for the DAT?
- Why dentistry? Prepare to explain it 3 times.
- What did you learn from your community service involvement?
- Did you shadow any dentists in Austin?
- What has your community service taught you about yourself?
- What are you looking for in a dental school?
- How would you feel in a job where 95% of the people are afraid of you?
- What have you done to prep for the fine motor movements of dentistry?
- Why are you interested in seeking a career in dentistry?
- What have you done with your hands to prepare for dentistry?
- What manual dexterity experience do you have?
- What leadership positions have you held?
Dentistry Interview Hot Topics & Interview Techniques
MMI Question Bank
200+ Questions, Model Answers with Expert Techniques & Simulated Interview Circuits
Dental School Interview Questions
Free Past Dental School Interview Questions & University Specific Techniques
MMI Interview Courses
20+ Interview Stations & Expert Feedback. The Leading MMI Interview Preparation Course, Taught By Interview Specialists.