Rutgers School Dentistry Interview Questions
Past Interview Questions & Tips
Rutgers School Dentistry Key Information
Rutgers states that admission begins with a holistic file review, based on a number of criteria, including academic performance, DAT scores, leadership qualities, demonstrated compassion for others, and broad extracurricular activities.
The Admissions Committee also will bear in mind your use of language, your special aptitudes, your manual dexterity, and your motivation to study dentistry. The Admissions Committee also considers the candidate’s motivation and perseverance.
Rutgers School Dentistry Key Application & Interview Statistics
Overall Success Rate (Total Applicants : Total Spaces)
Optimise Your Interview Performance
Learn the best interview strategies and practice with past interview questions & model answers.
Rutgers School Dentistry Past Interview Questions
- Why Rutgers?
- How many dental schools did you apply to?
- Tell me about your research.
- How did you come to decide on dentistry?
- Why did you choose to go to undergrad where you went?
- Tell me about your medical missionary work.
- What specialties are you interested in?
- Why dentistry? Why not Medicine?
- Would you specialise? Why / why not?
- What procedures did you see while shadowing?
- What would make you come to Rutgers?
- What kind of research do you do?
- Tell me about your shadowing experience.
- Do you have any academic awards?
- How does Rutgers compare to the other schools you applied to?
- Tell me about yourself and why you are here today.
- Why not Vet Med?
- Where do you want to go in dentistry?
- What did you do to improve your DAT score?
- Tell me what you’re going to be doing tomorrow, what’s a typical day like for you?
- How do you handle academic stress?
- What are your study habits?
- What was your biggest challenge?
- Why your undergrad school?
- Tell us about your DAT scores.
- Do you have other interviews?
- What qualities make a good dentist?
- When did you become interested in dentistry?
- Why not medicine?
- Explain this particular grade.
- What makes you think you would be a good dentist?
- Tell me about the gateway to dentistry program.
- What can you offer the school?
- What got you interested in dentistry?
- What is your experience of dentistry?
- How did you improve your manual dexterity?
- What hand skills do you have?
- Are you good with your hands?
- Do you play any music instrument?
- Here’s a piece of paper, draw me.
- Besides your dental experience, where else do you demonstrate manual dexterity?
- Tell us about the manual dexterity experience in your personal statement.
Dentistry Interview Hot Topics & Interview Techniques
MMI Question Bank
200+ Questions, Model Answers with Expert Techniques & Simulated Interview Circuits
Dental School Interview Questions
Free Past Dental School Interview Questions & University Specific Techniques
MMI Interview Courses
20+ Interview Stations & Expert Feedback. The Leading MMI Interview Preparation Course, Taught By Interview Specialists.