Our tutors are all highly qualified, experienced and friendly. We believe it is not sufficient to merely be well educated in your chosen subject and insist our Medicine application tutors also have experience tutoring or working in their chosen fields. A considerable number of our tutors have studied at Oxbridge, with the remainder predominantly having studied at one of the prestigious Russell Group of Universities.
Furthermore, we have a stringent selection process to ensure we continue to offer only the very best tutors to our clients. Details of which are below:
- All application forms are individually assessed, with focus on academic merit and teaching experience.
- Promising candidates are invited for an interview where we aim to identify individuals who not only possess academic expertise, but also offer a friendly and effective teaching manner.
- We request all successful tutors have an up to date Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service as well as requesting academic and employment references.
- Most importantly, we rely on continued feedback from our clients in order to maintain our high teaching standards.
Candidate tutors are requested to apply through the following application form
Medicine Application Specialists:
- Current medical students/ Medicine graduates from one of the prestigious ‘Top 10 Medical Schools in the World’.
- Achieved between two and four UCAS Medicine offers.
- International UCAS Medicine Application experience.
- Most importantly, committed to helping you achieve and exceed your potential.