Nursing University Interview Numeracy Test 1 Questions & Answers
Advice & Insight From Nursing Interview Specialists
Nursing University Interview – Numeracy Test 1 Questions
- Each dose of a tablet is 1.5mg. A patient is prescribed 6mg. How many tablets should be given to them?
- What is 0.05 * 200?
- How many metres are in 2.4km?
- A GP Surgery was due to start at 14.30, but was running 20 minutes late. There were 9 consecutive patients, and each appointment took exactly 20 minutes. There were no breaks between patients. At what time does the day’s surgery finish?
- What is the mean age of patients attending your clinic today if the ages are 14, 16, 22, 24, 25 and 31?
- A patient is to be given 100mg of an antibiotic every 6 hours. It is available in 25mg in 5mls. How many mls should the patient be given in 12 hours?
- If two trains leave a station in opposite directions and travel at 60km/h for 90 minutes, how far are they from each other at the end of their respective journeys?
- You are to receive 40% of your marks for 1st year from your Clinical Placement. The other 60% are to be from your ‘Scientific Foundations’ course. You receive a score of 70/100 in Clinical Placement and 75/100 in Scientific Foundations. What is your average score?
- A child, Sebastian, was 1m 22cm when you saw him last. His mother says he has grown ‘between 20 and 30cm’ since then. What is the range his height now lies in?
- Your Vital Skills class has 25 students. Of these students, 40% are male. How many male students are in the class?
Nursing University Interview – Numeracy Test 1 Answers
- Four tablets.
- 15:50. The appointments would start at 14.50, and the 9 patients will take three hours in total.
- 40mls. The patient will need 20mls in the space of 6 hours (They require 100mg, and we are told that 5mls only provides 25mg). Multiply by two to get a number for 12 hours.
- 180km apart.
- 73%. Multiply each course’s mark by the percentage it makes up of the total.
- Range 1m 42 – 1m 52.
- 10 students are male.
Children’s Nursing Questions and Answers
How to Prepare for Nursing Interviews
Nursing Interviews The Complete Guide
Nursing School Requirements
Nursing University Interview Numeracy Test 1
Nursing University Interview Numeracy Test 2
Nursing University Interview Tips
The Best Nursing Universities in London
University Nursing Selection Day Tests
100+ Nursing University Interview Questions
Nursing University Interviews: Common Errors & Pitfalls
MMI Question Bank
200+ Interview Questions, Model Answers with Expert Techniques & Simulated Interview Circuits.
Past Interview Questions
Free Past Nursing School Interview Questions & University Specific Techniques For 20+ Nursing Schools.
MMI Interview Courses
20+ Interview Stations & Expert Feedback, Taught By University Interviewers & Interview Specialists.