Dental College of Georgia at Augusta University Dentistry Interview Questions
Past Interview Questions & Tips
Dental College of Georgia at Augusta University Dentistry Key Information
Dental College of Georgia at Augusta University Dentistry Key Application & Interview Statistics
Overall Success Rate (Total Applicants : Total Spaces)
Optimise Your Interview Performance
Learn the best interview strategies and practice with past interview questions & model answers.
Dental College of Georgia at Augusta University Dentistry Past Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why do you want to be a dentist?
- What brings you to dentistry?
- What qualities would you bring to the dental class?
- What are the five words that describe you?
- Would you consider a teaching role after graduation?
- How do you cope with stress?
- What do you think is a negative aspect of becoming a dentist?
- How will you contribute to this school?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- What was your hardest class to date and why?
- What are you doing in your year off?
- What most interested you during your shadowing experience?
- What was the most memorable moment of the DAT?
- Why our school?
- What can I tell the committee about you?
- Do you want to specialize?
- Where else have you applied?
- What are your three greatest accomplishments?
- What is not on your application that you want the admissions committee to know about?
- What attracts you to the field of dentistry?
- Do your DAT scores accurately reflect your candidacy?
- Why not medical school?
- What is your shadowing experience like?
- What characteristics should a dentist have?
- Why dentistry?
- What differentiates you from other well qualified applicants?
- How did you decide on dentistry?
- How did you get interested in dentistry?
- What intimidates you the most about dental school?
- What are your plans after dental school?
- Tell me about your research, leadership and volunteer experiences.
- Where do you want to practice?
- What would you do if you observed one of your classmates cheating?
- Tell me about a time in your life where you had to show empathy.
- What qualities do you look for in a friend?
- Define integrity.
- If you were a dentist, how would you handle patients who need dental care, but can not afford it?
- What does it mean to be a leader?
- What are the qualities of a leader?
- If you had to explain the internet to a 5-year-old without showing them how would you?
Dentistry Interview Hot Topics & Interview Techniques
Click Here (Available to Dentistry MMI Question Bank subscribers)
MMI Question Bank
200+ Questions, Model Answers with Expert Techniques & Simulated Interview Circuits
Dental School Interview Questions
Free Past Dental School Interview Questions & University Specific Techniques
MMI Interview Courses
20+ Interview Stations & Expert Feedback. The Leading MMI Interview Preparation Course, Taught By Interview Specialists.