Dental College of Georgia at Augusta University Dentistry Interview Questions
Past Interview Questions & Tips
Dental College of Georgia at Augusta University Dentistry Key Information
Applicants at the Dental College of Georgia are invited for a virtual interview, which will focus on your personality, motivation and ability. It is conducted by faculty and staff from DCG.
The school states that they look at your healthcare and research experience, your previous leadership experience, your dedication to community service and relevant programs, your commitment to practice in Georgia or health shortage areas, along with family responsibilities that you may have held or any national recognition you may have attained.
Dental College of Georgia at Augusta University Dentistry Key Application & Interview Statistics
Overall Success Rate (Total Applicants : Total Spaces)
Optimise Your Interview Performance
Learn the best interview strategies and practice with past interview questions & model answers.
Dental College of Georgia at Augusta University Dentistry Past Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why do you want to be a dentist?
- What brings you to dentistry?
- What qualities would you bring to the dental class?
- What are the five words that describe you?
- Would you consider a teaching role after graduation?
- How do you cope with stress?
- What do you think is a negative aspect of becoming a dentist?
- How will you contribute to this school?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- What was your hardest class to date and why?
- What are you doing in your year off?
- What most interested you during your shadowing experience?
- What was the most memorable moment of the DAT?
- Why our school?
- What can I tell the committee about you?
- Do you want to specialize?
- Where else have you applied?
- What are your three greatest accomplishments?
- What is not on your application that you want the admissions committee to know about?
- What attracts you to the field of dentistry?
- Do your DAT scores accurately reflect your candidacy?
- Why not medical school?
- What is your shadowing experience like?
- What characteristics should a dentist have?
- Why dentistry?
- What differentiates you from other well qualified applicants?
- How did you decide on dentistry?
- How did you get interested in dentistry?
- What intimidates you the most about dental school?
- What are your plans after dental school?
- Tell me about your research, leadership and volunteer experiences.
- Where do you want to practice?
- What would you do if you observed one of your classmates cheating?
- Tell me about a time in your life where you had to show empathy.
- What qualities do you look for in a friend?
- Define integrity.
- If you were a dentist, how would you handle patients who need dental care, but can not afford it?
- What does it mean to be a leader?
- What are the qualities of a leader?
- If you had to explain the internet to a 5-year-old without showing them how would you?
Dentistry Interview Hot Topics & Interview Techniques
Click Here (Available to Dentistry MMI Question Bank subscribers)
MMI Question Bank
200+ Questions, Model Answers with Expert Techniques & Simulated Interview Circuits
Dental School Interview Questions
Free Past Dental School Interview Questions & University Specific Techniques
MMI Interview Courses
20+ Interview Stations & Expert Feedback. The Leading MMI Interview Preparation Course, Taught By Interview Specialists.