Dalhousie Dentistry Interview Questions
Past Interview Questions & Tips
Dalhousie Dentistry Key Application & Interview Statistics
Overall Success Rate (Total Applicants : Total Spaces)
Optimise Your Interview Performance
Learn the best interview strategies and practice with past interview questions & model answers.
Dalhousie Dentistry Past Interview Questions
- Name one thing you would change if you were to step back into the past
- Explain a time when you missed a class or presentation that you should have attended.
- What is the most stressful part of your academic load?
- When did you know you wanted to become a dentist?
- When you miss a class, who suffers?
- Pretend a group member has accused you of plagiarizing your portion of a project. You vehemently deny it and make a scene. Later you realize that you unknowingly did plagiarize. What would you do?
- Describe a time when someone was angry about something that you did.
- You are accused of plagiarism during a research project, and get angry with the colleague that accuses you of plagiary. You later realise that they were right. What do you?
- Describe a time when you became angry about the way a person had treated you.
- Have you ever disappointed your mother?
- While taking an exam, you see your neighbor cheating. What would you do?
- Describe a situation when your values were tested.
- You are working on a group project and have submitted a piece of work. Most of the group thought the work was great but one individual had several negative comments and changed large portions of the work. How would you handle this situation?
- If you were a TA for a class and a professor approached you wanting you to evaluate a students examination that was scored by a fellow TA and you didn’t agree with the mark, how would you handle the situation?
- It is a week before finals and you receive a call that a family member will only survive 1-2 weeks longer. What do you do?
- If your two roommates were fighting, how would you handle it?
- You are working in an organic chemistry lab trying to synthesize a new chemical. Three colleagues have proposed three different methods, how do you decide which to use?
- Explain a time when you challenged or disagreed with authority.
- Describe a situation when you have had to deliver bad new to someone and how you reacted.
- How would you break bad news to someone?
Dentistry Interview Hot Topics & Interview Techniques
MMI Question Bank
200+ Questions, Model Answers with Expert Techniques & Simulated Interview Circuits
Dental School Interview Questions
Free Past Dental School Interview Questions & University Specific Techniques
MMI Interview Courses
20+ Interview Stations & Expert Feedback. The Leading MMI Interview Preparation Course, Taught By Interview Specialists.